The modern library revolution - Mon, Apr 1, 2013
회사 영어 수업
- In today’s increasingly digital world, collecting and enjoying book may seem outdated.
- Nonetheless, many still remain attached to paper books as they provide a “comprehensive” experience.
- I love the feeling of turning the pages.
- Paper books will always be closer to my heart.
- In order to survive in the digital era, many libraries are specializing.
- In Gahoe-dong, a quiet, traditionally upper-class neighborhood in central Seoul, stands a modern archive of design.
- First started as a small section in the library, it outgrew other sections and the management decided to convert the concept of the institution to a library specializing in art.
- Dagam has about 25,00 books mainly about fine arts.
- The three-story building is home to more than 11,00 books.